Abbey Property Sales are delighted to bring to the market this bright, spacious three bedroom apartment.
Apartment number 36 Waterside Drive, Malahide is a top floor (second floor) apartment presented in pristine condition.
Waterside Drive is just a five minute drive from the village of Malahide with an abundance of shopping, restaurants, sea walks, hotel, sporting activities, Malahide Castle and park.
It is well served by public transport to the city centre and beyond and DART from Malahide village.
The village of Swords with shopping at Swords Pavilion is also just a five minute walk away.
Importantly for commuters this apartment has immediate access to the M50 and M1.
The grounds of Waterside are very impressive with a lovely water feature at the main entrance.
The apartment shares a main front door with only one other property. On entering the apartment there is an immediate warm, welcoming feel. It is light and bright throughout. From the hallway there are two large double bedrooms, one of which is en-suite. The third bedroom is currently being used as an office. All bedrooms have large double glazed PVC windows, carpets and quality fitted wardrobes. There is a large fully tiled bathroom with bath/Shower. There is an additional store room for coats/storage.
When you enter the lounge the expansive sky views from the large sunny balcony are immediate. This is an exceptionally large room with many windows and patio door to the large balcony. The balcony wraps around the living area and in addition to getting the morning sun it has a south/west aspect. The living/dining/kitchen area is very well laid out and has a spacious feel. There is laminate flooring on the lounge area with tiles on the kitchen floor. The fully fitted kitchen has integrated appliances and ample storage. Finally there is a small store room with water tank and gas fired combi boiler and room for additional storage.
There is one designated parking space included with the property with the option to purchase additional parking permits. There are ample designated visitor spaces provided. The management fee is €1050.00 per annum and includes refuse, block insurance and maintenance of communal areas both inside and out.
Viewing is highly recommended.
• SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM 2nd FLOOR (TOP FLOOR) APARTMENT
• APPROX 90 Sq. Mtrs.
• VERY BRIGHT, PRESENTED IN PRISTINE CONDITION
• OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING/KITCHEN WITH LARGE CORNER BALCONY
• MASTER BEDROOM EN-SUITE
• DOUBLE GLAZED PVC WINDOWS
• GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
• GENEROUS STORAGE – INCLUDING ACCESS TO LARGE ATTIC
• CLOSE TO SWORDS VILLAGE, MALAHIDE VILLAGE & CASTLE
• CLOSE TO M1 AND M50
• Entrance hall 5.60m x 1.20m
• Bathroom 2.50 x 2.05m
• Living/dining/kitchen area 7.44m x 5.35m
• Master bedroom 3.90m x 3.86m Carpet, built in wardrobes
• En-suite 2.13m x 2.07m whb, wc, shower
• Bedroom two 3.87m x 2.82m Carpet, built in wardrobes
• Bedroom three/office2.93m x 2.56m Carpet, built in wardrobes
• Store room 1: 0.90 x 088
• Store room 2: 1.20m x 1.00m Water tank, Worchester gas boiler
• Balcony approx. 13 m2
By appointment only. Please contact Nuala on 087 9372780